And the Chuckie goes to…
There has been some discussion on the fun we’ve had with polls and best and worst, so, upon the suggestion of one of our regular posters, Fake Empire, we bring you the Chuckies. After the jump.
So here’s the deal. When the front 13 end we’ll have about two weeks to wait for new episodes. To fill the time I’ll post several polls for the best and worst so far this season. You can nominate scenes for a category or suggest a new category. The categories and nominees will be chosen by me in a completely rigged process based on what I find amusing or interesting, and how many great suggestions I can fit in a poll. Suggestions that I like so far:
Best Beatdown With A Stick
– Sarah with the Bo in Three Words
– Sarah with the Tiki torch in Three Words
– Chuck in The Beard
– Morgan in The Beard
– I decapitated the bear babe…
– Chuck’s first Manoosh contact in the Buy More
– Chuck’s face plant in Tic Tac
– Ellie runs into Hannah in a towel
– Return from jail in American Hero
Best Sarah Smackdown
– Outside the vault in three words
– Courtyard in Three Words
– Two armed guards in Angel de la Muerte
– Above the vault in The Mask
Best Smackdown, One Hit Wonders Edition
– Sarah in Pink Slip
– Chuck in Pink Slip (outside stage door)
– Chuck in Pink Slip (in Mexico)
– Chuck in Operation Awesome (Boom boom pow!)
– Sarah in Tic Tac
Best Pecsploitation Moment
– Javier in Pink Slip
– Shaw in Fake Name
– Chuck in Final Exam
– Devon in the scene of your choice.
Best Exploitation Moment
– Sarah in Pink Slip (white bikini)
– Sarah and Carina in Three Words
– Sarah seducing Manoosh in Nacho Sampler
– Ellie in a bikini in The Beard
Best Casey Quip
– Nice going Walker, another nerd bites the dust.
– Me, I’m the button.
– Sorry about the dog. Obviously, the bomb was meant for you.
– That’s an understandable mistake. One of them looke like a spy, and the other one looks… like Chuck.
– He’s you and you’re her, so be her.
– Oh, whoops. That’s your old file Bartowski. Sorry about that. Oddly similar…
– Great. Two geeks in a pod.
– I do have some new tranq darts I’d like to try out.
– Those two gab like schoolgirls when they’re out in the field. It’s murder on the ears.
– Hey Shaw, thanks for the coffee. Just the way I like it. Black and bitter.
– When do I get to blow something up?
– Weird huh? Walker helping you get laid.
Best Guest Star
– Vinnie Jones – 3 Words
– Mini Anden – 3 Words
– Armand Assante – Angel de la muerte
– Brandon Routh – Operation Awesome, First Class, Mask, Fake Name, ad nauseum
– Angie Harmon – Operation Awesome
– Kristin Kreuk – First Class, Nacho Sampler, Mask, Fake Name
– Steve Austin – First Class
– Fahim Anwar – Nacho Sampler
– Johnny Messner – Fake Name
– Louis Lombardi – Fake Name
– Tony Sirico – Fake Name
– Diedrich Bader – Beard
– Robert Patrick – Tic Tac
– Mark Sheppard – American Hero, Other Guy
Most welcome returning character after missing one or more episodes
– Dianne Beckman
– Daniel Shaw
– Jeff & Lester
– Big Mike
I now open the floor for nominations. Nothing insulting or personal like best portrayal of an inanimate object, worst season ever, most annoying blogger, or the like please. We can take those as agreed upon in some cases or best ignored in others. Thanks for the input!