This Is A Fan BlogWe are not insiders, but we love Chuck and want to share our insights. We don't represent or work of WB/NBC, and any infringement of copyrighted material is purely unintentional and coincidental.
- Ernie Davis
thinkling on Past Is Prologue … and… atcDave on Past Is Prologue … and… thinkling on Past Is Prologue … and… thinkling on Past Is Prologue … and… atcDave on Past Is Prologue … and… atcDave on More Fan Fiction apistories443404202 on More Fan Fiction Noel U. on Past Is Prologue … and… atcDave on More Fan Fiction Josh Zdanowicz on More Fan Fiction atcDave on More Fan Fiction kidneyforruss on More Fan Fiction atcDave on More Fan Fiction atcDave on More Fan Fiction Josh Zdanowicz on More Fan Fiction
- Well well well. #Chuck is Netflix Canada's (Netflixlife) pick of the week. Aces, Charles! netflixlife.com/2015/03/04/net… --- 2 years ago
- RT @wegiveachuck: Chuck fans-want to help @SarahMLancaster reach her #WalkToEndAlzheimers goal? Now's your chance act.alz.org/site/TR/Walk20… On… --- 3 years ago
- Post 4 of the 3 part series. wp.me/pDWPv-4k1 --- 3 years ago
- More Fan Fiction atcDave
- Surprise! atcDave
- A New Chuck Website! atcDave
- Fan Fiction Again atcDave
- Where were you? 10 years ago today… atcDave
- Is the CIA Operating in Northern Michigan? atcDave
- Fan Fiction Update atcDave
- Guest Post: Music for Chuck atcDave
- Chuck in Overview: The Complete Series, Part 2 atcDave
- Episode of the Week: Chuck vs the Goodbye (5.13) atcDave
Author Archives: thinkling
The Intersect has completed the circle from intrusion, to opportunity, to crutch, to tool, and back to intrusion … with a new twist. This Intersect isn’t in Chuck. It’s more like it’s stalking him. Hmm. Advertisements
Chuck has found his confidence without the Intersect. Sarah wants to marry him. What could possible go wrong?
The Intersect — Part 3 covers the first half of Season 4 with a look at Sarah’s biggest growth spurt … which she will need to help Chuck when the Intersect is taken away.
The Intersect — Part two: a look at Chuck and Sarah as the Intersect becomes Chuck’s Incentive and then his Opportunity. This takes us through Seasons 2 and 3.
The show ended two years – seven months – one week and 5 days ago. We discussed the finale for months. We’ve discussed episodes and seasons and alternatives for episodes and seasons. What more could we possibly have to say? … Continue reading
One of the consistent themes of Chuck has been the hostility between the spy world and the real world — the threat of the spy world to Chuck’s real/normal world. The Intersect opened a portal between the two worlds in … Continue reading
The Chuck finale reprises Chuck and Sarah’s journey through Sarah’s journey. It is a redux of redemption and a love that perseveres and prevails against all odds. Continue reading
There is the grief of what was lost and the hope of what will be. The story in between is one of amazing, enduring love. Continue reading
What is it with the Charleses-es or the Bartowski’s and trains? As I watched Bullet Train, I couldn’t help thinking of a different time … a different train. Ride the rails with me and enjoy their journey from the slow train to the Bullet Train … the final ride. Continue reading